Dialogue was enhanced and the environmental and climate change awareness was increased among the CSOs, fishermen, touristic boat owners and public in the region; a feasibility study was conducted for replacing the motorized touristic boats with solar boats and the pilot project was applied on a single boat.
- A study visit to Vienna was organised on 6-9 September 2017..
- 2 training of trainers were held in Gaziantep with 60 participants. .
- A feasibility study for the solar boats was finalized and this study was submitted to Governorship of Gaziantep and District Governorship of Halfeti.
- A solar boat was equipped with solar panels and put into operation in Halfeti as a pilot project.
- Awareness raising activities in climate change and environmental sustainability were held.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/6RTqTeZ48MM and https://youtu.be/gyWlHtMmft0 for interviews with the grant beneficiary.