The project aimed to transfer the know-how and the specialized expertise of the EU to consumer associations in Turkey, to provide tutorship to civil society organizations working in this field for fund raising and improving collaboration with enterprises and other CSOs, and to raise awareness on consumer rights.
- An online platform on EU consumer rights, practices and situation analysis is created (http://www.changeconsumersmovement.eu/tr/).
- A three-day training for 50 people working on consumer health protection was organized in Turkey.
- A study visit to Italy was organized to see best practices.
- A research is conducted to determine the institutions which work for the protection of consumer rights at national and regional level in Turkey.
- Informative documents on consumer rights were posted on the project website.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/epZSa-SvdtU and https://youtu.be/y4mK3hGGaEg for interviews with the grant beneficiary.