Dialogue, networking, technology transfer and bilateral exchanges among stakeholders from the medicinal and aromatic plants (MAPs) and black truffle sectors (cultivation and/or wild collection) will be promoted. It is aimed to establish strong mutual agreements between Spanish and Turkish CSOs as a foundation for long-term collaboration.
- Diagnosis of the socioeconomic characteristics of the non-wood forest products sector is actualized .
- Capacity building and participatory activities with and for MAPs and black truffle producers in South West Turkey are held.
- Key reference materials related to agroforestry and entrepreneurial aspects of the sustainable production of MAPs and black truffle are developed.
- A study visit to Spain is held.
- Organizations in South West Turkey are informed about the new production options and markets..
- Networking and lobbying activities for establishing collaborative agreements between Spain and Turkey are held.