Expand the Black Sea Sustainable Rural Tourism Program in Turkey and to develop a long-term strategic plan in line with the projections of Regional Development Agencies in the Black Sea Region.
- A cooperation protocol among the counterparts of the Black Sea Sustainable Rural Tourism Program is signed.
- The national office of the Black Sea Sustainable Rural Tourism Program is established in Kastamonu, Turkey and an opening activity is organized. .
- A set of criteria for membership based on the internationally recognized criteria of the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC) are adopted following regional workshop.
- Training for local hotel or pension owners, local field guides and local administration on quality service delivery to sustainable rural tourism enthusiasts is organized.
- Training on accessibility is organized.
- A study is conducted using the reports prepared by the regional development agencies about the current situation of rural tourism practices in the Black Sea Region. Situational Analysis in the Turkish Black Sea Region is prepared.
- A booklet about the rural tourism routes is prepared.