The project aimed to expand the Black Sea Sustainable Rural Tourism Program in Turkey and to develop a long-term strategic plan in line with the projections of Regional Development Agencies in the Black Sea Region.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- In order to implement the Black Sea Sustainable Rural Tourism Program, a protocol was signed on the organizational model developed by the project partner SRDI.
- The national office required for the implementation of the organizational model was in Kastamonuand an opening activity was organized.
- A workshop was held to adapt the membership conditions of the Black Sea Sustainable Rural Tourism Program to Turkey.
- A training program was prepared for local administrators, business owners and tour guides.
- A training on Disability in Rural Tourism was organized.
- A study was conducted using the reports prepared by the regional development agencies about the current situation of rural tourism practices in the Black Sea Region.
- A booklet about the rural tourism routes in the region was prepared.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/_nvbp_vY8JU and https://youtu.be/o13iuRi5_tI for interviews with the grant beneficiary.