Promote healthy life by guiding 600 young people aged 12-16 from Turkey and Lithuania towards basketball and raising awareness among their families.
- A call for proposal in both Turkey and Lithuania is announced to select local organizations that will participate and contribute to the project.
- Street basketball license, sport gears, shoes and bags are distributed to 600 young people aged 12-16 by 12 organizations from Turkey and 6 organizations from Lithuania.
- A study visit to Lithuania is organized to see best practices on site.
- A survey on eating habits and daily physical activities is conducted both in Turkey and in Lithuania. Trainings on healthy nutrition and sports are planned for young people using the survey results.
- A user friendly handbook and a short film entitled “Healty Life Happy Life” are prepared.
- Basketball tournaments are organized with the participation of families both in Turkey and in Lithuania.