Contribute to the preservation of biodiversity in Turkey through “Wildlife Artistry”. Awareness will be raised to protect the endemic sweetgum trees (Liquidambar orientalis) in Muğla region.
- Artists from England meet with Young Turkish artists within the scope of the “Art Week”, and share their studies and experiences in “wildlife artistry”.
- Activities are held to raise public awareness in wildlife preservation and biodiversity in Turkey.
- Artists visit Muğla (Köyceğiz) region for observation and they create their own art work.
- The created works of art are exhibited both in Turkey and England.
- Books and calendars are prepared for awareness raising and permanency.
- Membership of Turkish and British artists to common platforms is supported in order to sustain mutual cooperation.