Active participation of the civil society to regional development policies was ensured, and capacities of actors having a role in the regional policy development was aimed to be strengthened. Best practices was shared among Turkey, France and Poland.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Needs analysis and best practices study for participatory decision making in regional development agencies was conducted.
- Ttools for participatory strategic planning in regional development agencies were developed.
- Study visits to France, Poland and Germany were organized.
- Closing conference for visibility and dissemination was organized.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/lkSzsFIHYKM and https://youtu.be/_LyM3l7kq7s for interviews with the grant beneficiary.